Twenty of these schools in the Town of Thompson that existed between 1830 and 1950 have been identified by Henry and Gordon MacAdam with help from several dedicated committee members: Town Historian Al Wolkoff, Judy Wolkoff, Mary Ann Drobysh Berens, Paul Lounsbury and his grandson Jack Spangenberg.
They are researching the history of each schoolhouse and are applying for grant funds to have historic markers placed at each sight. Attend this program to learn how this local history project is progressing.
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: June 13Legal and Financial Planning for Alzheimer's Disease (Part 1 of 2)
Later Event: June 16BWI Baby Carriers